We’ve made several improvements to the system this week:
- Parents now see titles of Key Contacts. For parents with multiple children in the school, the Key Contacts change depending on which programme the child is in (e.g. the parent of a DP student will see the DP Coordinator). Key Contacts can be specified under the Administrator or Teacher’s Profile > Roles.
- Reports are now sorted alphabetically in both the Generate Reports dropdown menu, as well as the Manage Templates page. The Manage Templates page also separates the templates based on programme.
- Assignments can now be exported to PDF. This can be done via the Assignments > Export to PDF.
Middle Years Programme:
- Tasks can now be exported to PDF. This can be done via Tasks > Export to PDF. The export contains the selected Criteria, Achievement Levels, and Descriptors.
- The Unit Planning Wizard has changed. In the Backward Planning tab, built-in standards can be checked, while additional Knowledge and/or Skills can be added as normal. The Learner Profile and International Mindedness tabs are now indicated as optional.
- The Learning Experiences and Teaching Strategies tabs have been combined into the Learning & Teaching tab.
Primary Years Programme
- More than one teacher can now be specified as the subject teacher on reports. This can be set via the Homeroom Class > Edit Class Settings > Assign Class Teachers. Teachers specified in the Homeroom Class Settings will override the teacher specified in the PYP administrative settings.
- Specialist subject teachers can also be specified in the Homeroom Class Settings. However, if a Specialist class has also been created, the teacher(s) of the class will override the specified teacher(s) in the Homeroom Class Settings.