We’ve made several improvements to the system this week:
- Both the Language A and Language B > Orals page now offer a dropdown menu. This feature was previously only available for Language A classes.
Middle Years Programme:
- The Learner Profile and International Mindedness sections are now included in the unit planner PDF Export. These sections will be omitted from the PDF if they have not been filled in the unit planner.
- Attendance Reminders now show the recipients list before sending the reminders out to teachers. You can send attendance reminders via Settings > Attendance > Send Attendance Reminder.
- Writing a comment for a message now offers the ability to notify all users in the group via email, even if the users have not contributed to the thread.
- Reports now support up to four signers for the Cover Letter and Summary pages. You can add signers and upload signatures via the Report template > Cover Sheet tab.
- The Reports > Export Term Grades spreadsheet now includes a By Teacher worksheet.