We’ve made the following feature improvements this week:
- Users > Roster > Students now allows searching by Student ID in addition to Student Name.
- You can now import the new student data fields found in the student profile. The CSV template containing all the fields can be downloaded via Users > Import Students. The imported data automatically syncs to iSIS and OpenApply.
- Report cards are now nested within the Academic Years which they were generated for. If the report card does not contain academic term information (e.g. the term has been deleted, or was never assigned to the report), then the report will be nested below (Unknown Academic Year).
- CAS and C&S interview notes are now available for students to view. This option is off by default, and can be toggled via Settings > General.
Primary Years Programme:
- We now offer adding an “Other” subject into the system via Settings > Primary Years > Subjects. Please contact us and request this subject option, and we will manually add the subject in for you.
- The Programme of Inquiry PDF Export now includes the Learning Experiences selected from the units. The PDF export can be accessed via Inquiry > Export Programme of Inquiry.