We’ve made several feature improvements this week:
- Administrators can now enable or disable Teachers & Advisors from adding other teachers to a unit via Settings > General > Teachers & Advisors can edit unit authors.
- Students can no longer see Last Login of other students in classes and IB groups.
- CAS out-of-school supervisors can now see the activity start- and end-date in a Supervisor Review.
- Preferred Name, Gender, Free/Reduced Lunch, and Birthday fields are now included in IB Manager > Year Group > Plans > Export to Excel.
- The Exam Calendar can now add up to three Exam Proctors per subject. More information, including step-by-step screenshots, can be found in our tutorial here.
Middle Years Programme
- In Next Chapter unit plans, under the Inquiry & Purpose tab, Key Concepts contributed by the specific subject now appear as underlined and bolded. This helps teachers provide a framework for the unit based on the IB subject guides.
- For example, Change, Communication, and Relationships are underlined and bolded as the Key Concepts contributed by the study of a Physical Education unit.