Don’t miss out! There is just one month left for early-bird registration!
- 1st International School of Ostrava
- American International School of Bucharest
- Amman Baccalaureate School
- Arnhem International School
- Berlin International School
- International College Spain
- International School of Azerbaijan (TISA)
- International School of Milan
- International School of Zug and Luzern
- SEK International School Qatar
- Sotogrande International School
- St. Dominic’s International School, Portugal
- Tema International School
- The International School of The Hague
- UWC Maastricht
- Vienna International School
- Wroclaw International School
We will be offering four different tracks at the conference:
- Diploma Programme
- Middle Years Programme
- Primary Years Programme
Sessions will be tightly focused on practical, actionable tips and strategies for implementing ManageBac and improving International Baccalaureate programme management, led by experienced school administrators. This year, sessions will be followed by workshops and Jobs-a-like.
“Thanks to all the participants for being so open and sharing! It’s comforting to know that we’re on track and joining the global community of ManageBac schools.”
“Very inspiring to see what other schools are doing with ManageBac!”
“A great feat of organisation, and warmly received by the many positive attendees!”
|8:30AM||Morning Tea & Registration|
|10:15AM||ManageBac at the International School of The Hague|
|10:45AM||Icebreaker & Coffee|
|11:45AM||Update from Partners|
|12:15PM||Lunch and School Tour|
|1:30PM||Breakout Session 1|
|2:15PM||Workshop Session 1|
|3PM||ManageBac Training the Trainers|
|9:15AM||Day 2 Remarks|
|10:45AM||Breakout Session 2|
|11:30AM||Workshop Session 2|
|1:30PM||Breakout Session 3|
|2:15PM||Workshop Session 3|
|3PM||Jobs-a-like & Networking|
|4:30PM||Transportation to Hotels & Train Station|
Conference Registration Fees:
Early bird registration fee: $349 USD
Early bird registration fees apply to each participant who registers before December 18, 2015.
Registration fee: $499 USD
The regular registration fee applies to all participants who register between December 18, 2015 and February 5, 2016.
We thank The International School of the Hague for their gracious hosting of the event, and look forward to welcoming participants from around the globe to the conference.
*Read about the last user group conference in Munich here.