We’ve made several improvements to the system this week:
- The search results on the top navigation bar will no longer auto-populate results for archived, graduated or withdrawn students. Pressing the “Enter” key within the search bar will re-direct the user to the Student Roster and will show archived, graduated or withdrawn students.
- Data fields now include validation icons and are available for both families and administrators.
- The new Applicant Profile user interface has been released. Key changes include:
- Cleaner UI that reduces vertical spacing
- Grouped core functions: Checklist, Notes, Files, Tours, Interviews
- The Home Address map hyperlinks to Google Maps
- Viewing individual family member’s information without editing Family Information
- Bulk adding, deleting and downloading files
- An introduction tutorial is available to introduce users to the new page. The tutorial can be accessed at any time by clicking Tutorial at the bottom of the page.