We’ve made several improvements to the system this week:
- With checklist items, there is now an ability to search for students who have not completed the selected checklist items.
- Clicking on Filter Results will now automatically minimize the filter settings.
- The Re-Enrollment section on the right navigation will no longer be shown in non-enrolled students’ profiles.
Imports & Exports:
- Student imports are now recorded in the Latest Activity feed.
- Improved spacing and formatting of the PDF Export of all forms.
- PayPal Express Checkout as a new payment integration option.
- Tags rules to automatically apply to an applicant based on which field value has been selected on a given form.
- For example, Does your child have any of the following allergies?
- If “Legumes” has been selected on the form, automatically apply a tag called “Legumes Allergy” for the student.
- New Applicant Profile user interface.