We’ve made several improvements to the system this week:
- The Google Maps that appear on the main page are mapped from the address lines via Settings > Admissions > Campuses. However, latitude and longitude coordinates can now be entered on the Location on Map field. The coordinates will override the address lines and update the map.
- The Overview tab found in the Applicant Profile can now be enabled or disabled via Settings > General.
- Parents can now access and download attached files from Notes directly within their e-mail portal. Parents will still be able to log into OpenApply to download files.
- Student Preferred Name and Other Name will be included in the student name display, and can be searched for in the search bar.
- Invoice Generation will support selecting all students on the current page, or all students across all pages.
- Check numbers can optionally be added to receipts.
- Welcome e-mails can be sent to a new user from within the same page.