- Student Photos now appear under the Students tab in classes and under the Members tab in year groups. Up next: the ability to export student lists to PDF with photos.
- Parents can view class messages: Parents can now view full messages and attachments posted to any class that their child is enrolled in by clicking the child’s name and hovering over the Messages tab.
- Updated Settings UI now available in Spanish: For schools using the Spanish UI, the updated Settings labels are now in Spanish.
- OpenApply now Syncs with Baidu Maps: For schools in China, we now support integration with Baidu Maps! Enable Baidu Maps via Settings > School Settings, tick theUse AMaps checkbox and hit Save Changes.
- PDF Exports: PDF Exports of student data now include Student’s Name as well as School Name, Address, Phone number & Email in the footer. This information can also be included on automatic status notifications using Merger Values.
- Bulk Edit Student Data: Admins can now bulk edit student data by clicking Edit via the Inquiries, Applicants or Students tabs. Add any custom fields via the Filter and click the “three-dot” icon to be able to include those fields in your bulk Edit.