The New PYP Next
Redesigned from the ground up for the New PYP!
- The only learning platform supporting the full IB Continuum and designed with the new Standards & Practices in mind.
- Collaborative real-time unit planning with integrated Student Portfolio, Assessment and Reporting.
- Flexible unit template editor and enhanced reflections designed from the ground up for the new PYP.
- Worksheets for Service Learning and Exhibition allow students to plan, record and reflect upon action as a dynamic outcome of agency.
- Harmonized into ManageBac’s new User Interface for web & mobile.
- Broad curriculum support with over 600+ academic standards to support your national curriculum requirements.
Collaborative Real-time Planning
With improved unit flexibility, real-time collaboration and online presence.
Collaborative Curriculum Planning
Collaboratively create, edit and share unit planners across year levels in real-time.
Built-in with transdisciplinary themes, key concepts, ATL skills, and more.
See the Big Picture
Browse whole-school curriculum and analytics to track coverage of concepts and skills.
Embed notes, files, photos, videos and websites with our drag & drop “Stream & Resources”.
Redesigned PYP Unit Planner
With a host of improvements for your Early Years, Standard and Specialist (stand-alone) Planner templates.
Fonts & Icons
more readable with visual cues
to indicate when colleagues are online
to allow for collaborative planning
to improve context and ease-of-use
to support meaningful reflection throughout the cycle
to align and link assessment tasks & learning experiences
customizable background headers to reflect your unit
Learning & Teaching
Inside and outside your classroom with Portfolio and Learning Experiences.
- Portfolio Timeline provides a chronological view of student progression with a showcase.
- Students and Teachers can easily add from Web or Mobile:
Goals Reflections Coursework Observations Awards
- Build connections to:
Learner Profile ATL Skills Concepts
- Support your Authorization & Evaluation process with evidence and link directly to the new IB’s Programme Standards & Practices.
Improve school-to-home communication and parent engagement with Advanced Options
Flexible assessment options directly integrated with Reporting.
- Units of Inquiry
- Learning Outcomes
- ATL Skills
Easily assess specialist subjects and include student coursework
Reflect & Connect
Supporting Initial to Final Reflection and Building Connections.
Collaboratively reflect alongside the Planner Reflections include Guidance from PYP: from principles into practice Flexibly customize and map your Reflections & Guidance by Unit Section
- Easily tag with ATL Skills, Learner Profile and Key Concepts
New IB Programme Standards & Practices
As the delivery partner for the new IB Concierge (replacing IB Docs), we are delighted to provide drag’n’drop evidence submission from ManageBac to make your next authorization & evaluation process smooth.
With the upcoming release of the new Standards & Practices, you will be able to tag Portfolio items, Reflections, Learning Experiences and Assessment Tasks to specific PS&P requirements, making the process of organizing evidence efficient for every teacher.
ManageBac for Mobile
With broad curriculum support for your entire learning community.
Redesigned from the ground up with full functionality:
- Classroom Management
- Service Learning (CAS, SA)
- Curriculum Planners
- Project-based Learning (EE, Personal Project)
Sharing on Airdrop
Easily submit Cousework, post Reflections and update Project journals on the go!
- Teacher & Advisor
- Parents & Family
Download these PYP-specific resources to support you and your school with the transition to the enhanced PYP.